Θα θέλαμε να σας ενημερώσουμε ότι το Γραφείο Διασύνδεσης δεν είναι σε θέση να διασταυρώσει τις πληροφορίες για τις παρακάτω θέσεις εργασίας.
Java/J2EE Analyst Developer (Adobe LiveCycle, XML, XSLT)
(ref: JAD/10/14), Brussels, Belgium
With expertise in JEE development frameworks and in development of Adobe LiveCycle workflows and modules.
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS (www.eurodyn.com) is a leading European Software, Information and Communication Technologies company, operating internationally (Athens, Brussels, Luxembourg, Copenhagen, Berlin, Rome, Stockholm, London, Nicosia, Helsinki, Valetta, etc). The company employs over 600 engineers and IT experts. We design and develop software applications using integrated, state-of-the-art technology. Our current IT and telecoms projects have a value exceeding 250 million EURO. EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is a renowned supplier of IT services to European Union Institutions, international organizations, European Agencies and national government Administrations all over Europe.
We currently have a vacancy for a Java/J2EE Java Analyst Developer, fluent in English to offer his/her services as an expert who will be based in Brussels. The work will be carried out either in the company’s premises or on site at customer premises. In the context of the first assignment, the successful candidate will be integrated in the development team of the company that will closely cooperate with a major client’s IT team on site.
· Requirements’ analysis, design and development of applications;
· Development and maintenance of all supportive subsystems including development of Adobe LiveCycle workflows, Adobe LiveCycle modules, WebLogic J2EE applications, XSLT transformations;
· Technical analysis and design of new system modules;
· Provision of assistance with the delivery assessment and technical testing;
· Production of technical documentation in English.
· Minimum 8 years of combined University Studies and experience in IT;
· Minimum 4 years of professional experience using Java/J2EE;
· Proven experience in RUP processes and documentation;
· Experience in Adobe LiveCycle family products and Adobe Designer;
· Good knowledge of Oracle RDBMS and proven experience in database design;
· Experience in web applications design is advantageous;
· Excellent command of English, knowledge of French will be an asset.
If you are seeking a career in an exciting and dynamic company, where you will offer your services as part of a team of a major European Institution, operating in an international, multilingual and multicultural environment where you can expect real chances to make a difference, please send us your detailed CV in English, quoting reference: (JAD/10/14), to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer a competitive remuneration (either on contract basis or remuneration with full benefits package), based on qualifications and experience. All applications will be treated as confidential.
You may also consider all our other open vacancies by visiting the career section of our web site (www.eurodyn.com) and follow us on Twitter (@EURODYN_Careers) and LinkedIn.