Θα θέλαμε να σας ενημερώσουμε ότι το Γραφείο Διασύνδεσης δεν είναι σε θέση να διασταυρώσει τις πληροφορίες για τις παρακάτω θέσεις εργασίας.
Tester (Agile environment)
(ref: QAA/05/15), Newport, South Wales, UK
With expertise in validating software development making sure quality is built in production.
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS(www.eurodyn.com) is a leading Software, Information and Communication Technologies company, operating internationally (Athens, Brussels, Luxembourg, Copenhagen, Berlin, Rome, Stockholm, London, Nicosia, Helsinki, Valetta, etc). The company employs over 600 engineers and IT experts. We design and develop software applications using state-of-the-art technology. Our current ICT projects have a value exceeding 200 million EURO. EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is a renowned supplier of IT services to European Union Institutions, international organizations, European Agencies and national government Administrations internationally.
We currently have vacancies for a Tester, fluent in English, to offer his/her services as expert who will be based in Newport, South Wales, UK. The work will be carried out either in the company’s premises or on site at customer premises. In the context of the assignment, the successful candidate will be integrated in the Testing team of the company that will closely cooperate with a major client’s IT team on site.
· Creation and execution of test automation scripts;
- Exploratory and automation testing;
· Functional, stress, performance and scalability testing;
· Management of issue workflow, analysis of test failure and preparation of test reports;
· Identification of the appropriate techniques, tools and guidelines to implement the required tests;
· Assist the software development team in building quality code.
- University degree and demonstrated experience in software testing/ quality assurance;
· Good knowledge of a test methodology, preferably ISTQB certified;
- Experience in test-driven development processes;
- Hands-on experience in Agile environment;
- Experience in pre-deployment testing is a strong asset;
- Excellent ability to collaborate with team members;
- Fluency in both oral and written English.
If you are seeking a career in an exciting and dynamic company, where you will offer your services as part of a team of a major public administration, operating in an international, multilingual and multicultural environment where you can expect real chances to make a difference, please send us your detailed CV in English, quoting reference: (QAA/05/15), to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
We offer a competitive remuneration (either on contract basis or remuneration with full benefits package), based on qualifications and experience. All applications will be treated as confidential.